Book Donation Drop-Off Day
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Friends of the Library are coordinating Book Donation Drop-Off Day(s).
People with books/media to donate must preregister by calling the library before the Drop-Off Day. Book/media donations are limited to 3 grocery bags per registrant.
We are looking for…
- Books/media in clean, usable and salable condition.
- Classic books
- Fiction books
- History books
- Foreign language books
- Young adult and children’s books
- Current cooking, gardening and travel books
- Music/audiobooks on CD
We are unable to use…
- Books/media that are damaged, damp or dirty or that have an odor.
- Any type of periodicals (magazines, brochures, yearbooks, annuals)
- Reference books (dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, textbooks)
- Obsolete formats (VHS, cassette tapes)
- Abridged books
- Discarded library books
Books/media donated will be used to stock the Friends of the Library’s Annual Book Sale and the Little Free Libraries. Some items may be discarded. The Friends reserve the right to refuse any and all donations with or without explanation.
Thank you for contributing to the Friends Annual Book Sale and Little Free Libraries!