The Friends of the Library are coordinating Book Donation Drop-Off Day(s). People with books/media to donate must preregister by calling the library before the Drop-Off Day. Book/media donations are limited to 3 grocery bags per registrant.
We are looking for…
- Books/media in clean, usable and salable condition.
- Classic books
- Fiction books
- History books
- Foreign language books
- Young adult and children’s books
- Current cooking, gardening and travel books
- Art books
- Books of local interest
- Music/audiobooks of CD
We are unable to use…
- Books/media that are damaged, damp or dirty or that have odor
- Any type of periodicals (magazines, brochures, yearbooks, annuals)
- Reference books (dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, textbooks)
- Obsolete formats (VHS, cassette tapes)
- Abridged books
- Discarded library books
Books/media will become the property of the Friends of the Library. The Friends reserve the right to refuse any and all donations with or without explanation.
Thank you for contributing to the Friends of the Suttons Bay Bingham District Library!